- 1.PROFESSIONAL ALL-IN-ONE NAIL LAMP: SUN4 is closed and one-piece designed with 36 pcs UVLED combined light beads makes it works well with ALL types of UV gel and LED gel nail polish,e.g.Base Coat, Top Coat, Color Gel, Hard Gels, Builder, acrylic, sculpture gel, gem glue etc.. No brand requirements though.
- 2.SMART NAIL LAMP 2.0: SUNUV have made the nail lamp smart and user-friendly -- auto-sensor for on/off without pressing any keys, 99S LOW HEAT MODE for the comfortable builder/hard gel curing, Double Power key for 2X faster curing, large LCD screen to show curing time and more.
- 3.IDEAL CHOICE FOR BOTH SALON AND HOME: bigger body designed for curing 5 fingernails or toenails. Compact and close customization can effectively prevent light leakage to protect the eyes. 36 pieces long-lasting 50000hrs lifetime LED beads are evenly distributed inside, it would helps to uniformly cure gel nail polish.
- 4.ADVANCED CURING TECHNOLOGY: Double Power button offers cure speeds up to twice as fast as standard UV LED nail lamp—a full cure takes just 30% of traditional nail lamp.
- 5.4 TIMER WITH TIME MEMORY FUNCTION: SUN4 have 10s/30s/60s timer and 99s LOW HEAT MODE/Double Power setting for better cure the gel polish according to the DIY needs and gel polish's requirements.
- Item: UV LED nail lamp
- Brand Name: SUNUV
- Model: SUN4
- 4 Timer Settings: 10s, 30s, 60s, 99s
LED QTY: 36pcs
LED Wavelength: 365nm+405nm
- Size: 213*200*100mm
SUNUV SMART NAIL LAMP 2.0 Series
* Smart Painless Builder Hard Gel Curing
* Smart Double Speed Curing
* Smart Time Memory Function
* Smart Digital Time Display
* Smart Over-Temperature Protection
HOW TO USE OUR SUN4 NAIL LAMP
1. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Use the appropriate timer(10s/30s/60s/99s low heat mode) as per your gel polish's requirements.
3. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. SUNUV SUN4 works for all kinds of gel polishes, not for regular nail polish (regular polish use air dries or fan).
4. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.