- CURE ALL KINDS OF NAIL GELS: All light beads adopt advanced technology-- dual optical wavelength (365nm+405nm), makes it works with all UV and LED gel nail polish,e.g. Hard Gels, Builder, sculpture gel, gem glue, etc.. No brand requirements though. No need to worry about replace the beads.
- UNIQUE 99 Seconds LOW HEAT MODE: More suitable for curing builders, hard gels. The power enhances gradually during this mode to protect your tender skin from pain when curing gels. Comparing to the traditional purple light nail lamp, this soft closer white light does no harm to the eyes. Let's enjoy the comfortable nail art!
- FAST AND EASY TO USE: It is quick-drying which can shorten your curing time by 50% or overheat than other traditional dryers. This intelligent nail dryer has a hand sensor. Hand in, light on; hand out, light off. No need to press on/off button. 4 timer setting: 10s/30s/60s/99s for your selection according to DIY needs.
- IDEAL FOR HOME AND SALON USE: SUNUV nail dryer with 24 pieces of durable 50000hrs lifetime LED beads. Fashion appearance and wide zone make it easier to cure 5 fingernails or toenails at the same time.
- HIGH-QUALITY ASSURANCE AND FULL WARRANTY: SUNUV nail dryer provides 12 Months Friendly Customer Service at any time. Any quality problem, exchange a new one for free! Customer satisfaction is our first target.
- Item: UVLED nail lamp
- Brand Name: SUNUV
- Model: SUN5
- 4 Timer Settings: 10s, 30s, 60s, 99s
- LED QTY: 24pcs
LED Wavelength: 365nm+405nm
- Size: 205*203*93mm
HOW TO USE OUR SUN5 NAIL LAMP
1. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Polishes according to its usage instructions to the clean, dry nail without touching the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Use the appropriate timer(10s/30s/60s/99s low heat mode) as per your gel polish's requirements.
3. Please note that curing time vary based on the gel polish brand. SUNUV SUN5 works for all kinds of gel polishes, not for regular nail polish (regular polish use air-dries or fan).
4. If gel polish is a little sticky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue left behind.